Monday, June 30, 2014

COLUMBUS SHORT BEATING VICTIM SUES I'M EMBARRASSED ... THANKS TMZ

NEWS

COLUMBUS SHORT

BEATING VICTIM SUES

I'M EMBARRASSED ... THANKS TMZ


Columbus Short Beating Victim Sues -- I'm Embarassed ... Thanks TMZ

Former "Scandal" star Columbus Short is being sued by a man who claims he was humiliated by getting sucker punched by the actor.

Felton Hyche III claims in a new lawsuit ... he was at an engagement party at a West L.A.sports bar in March when he and Columbus started arguing.  As we reported, the beef erupted when Hyche said, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want, including your wife."

Hyche claims in his suit ... Columbus sucker punched him, breaking his cheek and orbital bones and sending him to the hospital.

0627-columbus-short-VICTIM-tmz-01

But adding insult to injury, Hyche says he has to "endure ridicule from strangers as the man who was knocked out by Columbus Short."

He's pissed at TMZ -- although he does refer to it as "popular" -- for displaying his "lifeless and beaten face" to the world.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment