Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sex Talk...



I'm sitting here sipping and feeling extra sensitive physically... If you know what I mean... My mind is racing and wondering should I lay down my desire for real love making or feed the need. Decisions, decisions...
The things I want to do...
1. Light some candles
2. Apply some edible oils
3. Use my imagination as a guide
4. Use my womanhood as a tool
5. Ask... "Have you had any good love lately."
6. Response "No" because you haven't had me...
7. Make love like I missed you!!!
8. Transport you to the moon through an orgasmic rocket
9. Enjoy the after shocks of your earthquake...
I'm sitting here sipping and feeling extra sensitive physically... If you know what I mean... My mind is racing and wondering should I lay down my desire for real love making or feed the need. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment