Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kevin Smith: I MADE Ben Affleck...

090313_kevin_smith_launch
Kevin Smith is either gonna get a bunch of CREDIT ... or a bunch of BLAME for Ben Affleck's performance in the next Batman flick -- 'cause the director admits, he helped Ben train for the role.

"I'm not saying I made Ben Affleck who he is today," Smith told us in L.A. this weekend ... "but I made 'Mallrats' with him 'Chasing Amy', 'Dogma.' So in some weird way, now that he's becoming Batman, I trained Batman."

Smith says he's pumped for his friend -- telling us, "This was a guy that I worked with for the first 12 years of my career, a lot of people say the best years of my career, so to see that guy take the big role, take the mantle of Batman, one of my favorite characters on the planet, that's kinda dope."

No comments:

Post a Comment