Friday, August 30, 2013

Dave Chappelle Storms Off Stage Over Noisey Crowd

0830_dave_chapelle_01

What did the five fingers say to Dave Chappelle? GIMME MY MONEY BACK!!

Chappelle is under fire after storming off the stage at a comedy show in Connecticut last night. The comic apparently had a meltdown after being heckled by people in the crowd.

Chappelle had only been on stage for a few minutes when he started to become frustrated with the number of comments from the audience.

Chappelle stopped his routine -- lectured the crowd about heckling -- and then quietly sat on a stool for the next 25 minutes before finally walking off stage.

At one point during the meltdown, Chappelle told the crowd -- "I f**ked up when I left my show, you know why? 'Cause my show only has to be 22 minutes of television. I could've went on television, I could've read the phone book for 22 minutes and I would've got $50 million dollars. I shoulda done that sh*t but my ego wouldn't let me. Tonight is different. Tonight my contract says 25 minutes and I have 3 minutes left. and when my 3 minutes is up, my ass is gone."

When people started to boo the comic, Chappelle responded, "You're booing yourself."

After the show, dozens of fans demanded a refund.  

It's not the first time Chappelle has exhibited bizarre behavior -- he stopped his show in Miami back in 2011 to check his text messages ... and in 2010, he "freaked out" on a flight from Jersey to Ohio.



No comments:

Post a Comment