Friday, June 7, 2013

A$AP Rocky Cancels Concert Over Stolen Hat

a$ap-rocky-ends-concert
Rapper A$AP Rocky reportedly ended his concert abruptly after a fan took his hat off his head during a concert in Dortmund, Germany. Needless to say this did not fly well with the rapper. He then refused to continue the show until his hat was returned.
Check out what he had to say below:

“Who took my shit? I came to party with y’all, give me my hat so I can continue.
That’s a one-of-a-kind hat. We ain’t gonna fuck you up, just give me my shit back.
Yo, stop that guy over there from leavin’…don’t let nobody leave. 
It’s either that, or I ain’t partying’ in this mothafucka anymore.
Nobody know nothin’, huh?”

The warnings continued, until a promoter stepped in and translated the message to the German crowd. The crowd then began chanting “bring it back.” Despite continuous effects to get the hat back, no one came forward with the goods.
a$ap-rocky-ends-concert
Despite continuous effects to get the hat back, no one came forward with the goods. Rocky's response, “Germany, it’s been good. Thank you; I’m out this bitch. Peace!” He and his crew cleared the stage and left.
Check out the video below:

Last year the rapper had a $15,000 watch taken from his arm at a concert. I guess he should think about leaving his valuables at home... I'm just saying!!!
What do you think about A$AP Rocky ending the concert over his hat?
Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment