Friday, May 17, 2013

VIDEO: Kanye Rants at Cartoon Network Concert

Rapper Kanye West wants everyone to know that he is not a Mutha*uckin celebrity! As we reported previously, Kanye went on a ranting fit after he walked into a street sign while being photographed by the paparazzi. He recently decided to continue spilling his emotions during his performance at the Cartoon Network concert.
Now I know it can be overwhelming sometimes with people always approaching you and trying to monetize from celeb misfortunes... but if people aren't checking for you it usually means it's over for you. So my advice to Mr. West is to just suck it up and ignore them because they aren't going anywhere and you're getting frustrated for nothing. Keep your head up and watch out for the street signs... tehehe.
See what Kanye had to say below:
“I ain’t no muthafuckin celebrity… There’s one thing about me, I’m a terrible, terrible terrible celebrity. I don’t know if you really know there’s one thing about me but I’m the worst kind of, the worst kind of celebrity. All I do is make real music. All I do is sit in the studio and make real shit. And that’s it. And that’s muthafuckin it. That’s muthafuckin it! So I don’t want no people runnin’ up on me with cameras, trying to like sell pictures and shit to magazines, asking me dumb ass questions, throwin’ me off my focus and shit.”
“Harrasin’ you all muthafuckin day. I ain’t no muthafuckain celebrity.”
“It’s so funny. Somebody asked me, ‘when you do SNL, are you going to do a skit about the paparazzi and shit. And like humanize yourself? I ain’t hear to apologize to no muthafuckas man. It ain’t about me humanizing myself. At one point did I become un-human where I had to turn myself back. Or maybe I was demonized, or maybe I was treated inhumane and not human in that type of situation. I ain’t no muthafuckin celebrity.”
“I ain’t runnin’ for office. I ain’t kissin’ nobody’s muthafuckin babies. I drop your baby and you muthafuckain sue me and shit. I’m trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best that they can be. And I don’t want nobody else to ask anything of me! Don’t ask nothing else of me.”
“Muthafuckas chasin you down, about to make you crash and shit. And all they want is for a nigga to laugh and shit. Hell nah, I ain’t doin no muthafuckin SNL skits. This is my Goddamn life. This ain’t no muthafuckin joke.” 
What do you think about his comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment