Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Kardashian's Are Upset About Ray J's New Diss Song

According to sources, The Kardashian clan is not too happy with Ray J's new song. As we all know he released his new song, "I Hit It First" on April 5th. The song is a Kimye diss track.  Reportedly, Kim and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, were not happy when they heard about the song.
According to Hollywood Life:

“Khloe, along with all of her sisters, are completely disgusted with Ray J’s song,” the source explains. “They think he is a total low life. They don’t want to give too much attention to him, because that is exactly what Ray J wants!”
The source adds, “Kris [Jenner] never liked him in the first place.”
Kanye West: Ray J Is Just Jealous Of Me
As previously reported, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Kanye don’t condone broke a**, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.”
I must admit I was totally shocked when I heard the song!!! First of all it sounds like a wanna be nursery rhyme. Second, it is sooooo lame that Kim didn't even give it any attention initially (good for her). And third, why the hell would he release a diss song that is whack??? I can't wait to hear Kanye's response... he is going to eat him alive because he is a lyrical genius.
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... I HATE WHEN PEOPLE KISS AND TELL!!! It is soooooo childish and morally wrong. In my opinion it says that you're sooo happy that you're getting some because you didn't in the past... oh well Kim chalk it up as a life lesson... and move on because he is what- A non mutha*uckin factor!!!
Hear the entire song below:


No comments:

Post a Comment