Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rubber Band or Hairpin, Which Is Best?

This week as I searched for my topic of my column I received a question from one of my readers or my beauties as I like to call them. The questions was, What is better to use hairpins or rubber bands when setting Two Strand Twists?"

 After my research I found that it is better for your hair to use hairpins. When setting the style with rubber bands your hair gets tangled on the rubber and breaks. If this happens too many time you will see that the breakage leaves split ends. As we all know my beauties split ends must be cut which means it will take you longer to have your long healthy hair. So pin your twists with the hairpins and simply tire them down with a silk or satin scarf. Also if you don't have a scarf you can sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase to protect your hair from breakage. Continue to follow these steps and your twists will get longer and longer every month. Thanks to all my beauties for your support and inquiries. I will do my best to answer you each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment