Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ray J Says His New Song is Not About Kim (See sex tape pics)

Ray J claims his new song, "I Hit It First" is not about Kim Kardashian. After intense backlash, Brandy's baby brother finally speaks. In a recent interview with Hot 97, Ray J says he's misunderstood and insists his new song is not about his former lover and sex tape co star.
"I Hit It First" is the hook to his new song and "she may move on to ballers and rappers but everybody knows I hit it first" is another controversial part of the new song.
"It's a song, it's not about that, it's about a concept. People going way too deep," Ray J offered in a phone interview with New York's Hot 97. "They just gotta keep it on the surface. I'm not trying to create no war, it's all love; we're doing music," Ray J added.
Despite Ray J's claims, the song sounds like it's about Kim, Kanye, and her former boyfriend and NFL player, Reggie Bush. Although Ray doesn't call Kim's name, everyone knows who he's referring to... I mean come on who does he think is stupid??? Following repeated plays of, "I Hit It First," Ray remarks, "I hit it north, with her ass goin' south, but now baby chose to go west." Toward the end of the song he even offers to make another sex tape... but it's not about Kim???
Ray's direct response to his referring to Kanye accusations, "It's not a war, it's not a dis song, we're just having fun," he said on the radio. "Bring it back to the song. That's all I'm on."See Sex Tape Photos below:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment