Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Porsha Headed for Divorce in Style


 On Sunday nights episode of ‘What What Happens Live!’ Porsha stopped by to talk about her divorce and more. She seemed as though she is handling everything great,,, good for her!!! 
watch-what-happens-live-season-9-965-gal-10
During the show she talked about being blindsided with hearing about her divorce via twitter and asking her estranged husband about it while he was in the other room! Get this, they are still living in the same house,  sad to sad to say Kordell pulled a real junky stunt.. She told the story with grace and style as she hit up the show wearing a red fitted Versace dress paired with Giuseppe Zanotti Haircalf sandals. I thought she put on a brave face and looked amazing. The dress retails for $695. xoxo
Porsha also tweeted:
Thank you for supporting me through this. Whether you did or didn’t like me, you see that I’m a woman and what I’m going through and your prayers are holding me up.
Screen shot 2013-04-22 at 9.57.08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment