Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pharrell Williams Reveals How He Continues To Look Young, Gives Advice To Fellas On How To Pick Their Wife

Pharrell Williams is now 40 but he still looks 25. He has everyone wondering, what's his secret.
Earlier this week, he was spotted looking young as ever as he exited Hot 97′s studios with his fiancĂ©e Helen Lasichanh. The two stopped by the radio station to chat with Angie Martinez, who tried her best to get the tea on Pharrell’s facial regimen while making the comment that he looks exactly the same as he did 20 years ago. Pharrell told her:
I’m [washing my face]. Like little small stuff. Naomi Campbell taught me a couple of tricks back in the day, like washing your face with cold water, keeping your pores closed. People say my parents look pretty young too. For me, you just have to wash your face.  I use Cetaphil.
Pharrell also talked candidly about relationships while revealing that he is extremely happy and definitely ready to walk down the aisle. He also said that settling down was easy for him and he shared a little advice with the fellas on how to choose the right girl.
Catch a few of those highlights below:
On how much he changed over the years
I’m a different guy in the sense that I’m not touching no other woman besides my girl. I love my family and I’m super happy.
On how easy it is for him to be in a committed relationship
It was so easy, because see here’s the thing,  I’m not no relationship expert, but I just recommend that you get with your bestie. Because y’all agree on everything. This is the person that when the other girls were tripping you could call her and be like ‘She saying…’, and she could talk to you about whatever. So you guys started with a very honest and open rapport. You never had to hide anything. And you know, at a certain point in my business, I don’t know why anyone lies. You’re making money, you’re doing it, she don’t like it, ‘You don’t like it? Beat it.’ But, I’m going to be honest with you.
Women are so attracted to honesty, it’s funny. Even when it hurts. They love that. Women taught me that.
On whether he is ready to walk down the aisle
Yes, of course.
Sources: Necole Bitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment