Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kevin Hart Arrested for DUI

Comedian, Kevin Hart was arrested by California Highway Patrol. Reportedly he was cruising in his black Mercedes at 90 mph. He also was weaving across traffic lanes and almost ran into a gas tanker truck. According to police when they attempted to pull him over, he voluntarily exited the highway and pulled over.
See What California Highway Patrol had to say below:
Mr. Hart had objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform the field sobriety tests,” the statement read.
Hart took to his Twitter account and tweeted:
“When the cop asked me to take the sobriety test I said ‘WHY WASTE OUR TIME … I’M DRUNK MAN.’”
He was detained and held on a $5,000 bond and this is what he had to say:
“This is a wake up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn’t … everything happens for a reason,” he tweeted on Sunday.
“Drinking & driving is not a game or a laughing matter. People have lost lives because of stupid … this!,” he added.
I hope he has really learned his lesson and this is not just his PR team talking. Driving under the influence kills and the effects are permanent on everyone involved!!! Let's all wake up and be smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment