Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chris Brown's Father was Against him and Rihanna Getting Back Together

Chris Brown’s father says he was against his son and Rihanna getting back together. Clinton Brown told the “New York Daily News” that he wasn’t thrilled to hear that Rihanna and Chris had rekindled their relationship late last year. He said, “personally really didn’t want him and Rihanna back together.” he stated that one needs “balance in a relationship.” Without that balance, he fears the relationship could come to a tragic end. He used the high profile deaths of Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse as examples.
Well that's one more person that says they don't need to be together- and I agree!!!
Anyone who has the power to take you away from making money and potentially ruin your career is not someone you should go back to. If it were me... I would have left her azz right where she was!!! She knew he was a star and she knew that calling the cops would be tragic. Now I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong but come on... she was looking for a come up and that's exactly what she got. If I was him I would just hit and run like Drake did!!!
"She could have a Grammy- I still treat that azz like a nominee"- Drake
Source: Freddyo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment