Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kanye Upset About Jay-Z and JT's New Friendship


Kanye West is getting sick of industry politics among other things... And I don't think he's too happy about Justin Timberlake hanging out with his bff-- Jay-Z. In a concert last night Kanye shared his thoughts while free styling. He usually does a freestyle during his concerts but this time it was a little different. As he aired his grievances no person or topic was off limits-- From business people (“I hate business people”), to the Grammys and corporations that refuse to sponsor his shows. Check out what he had to say below:

On the Grammys and Justin Timberlake's new track, ‘Suit and Tie’ featuring Jay-Z:

Remind me again why Grammys can suck my d-ck

 Remind me again who was the original super fly and I got love for HOV but I ain’t f-cking with that ‘Suit & Tie’

Other random moments:

Remind me again why we in this sh-t?

 Since when was making music about getting rich

 Since when was making art about getting rich

 Remind me why we arguing about f-cking somebody else’s b-tch?

Real n-ggas don’t live too long in this sh-t

 I can give a f-ck about everything, remind me why we in this sh-t, I lost my muthaf-ckin mom, so I can give a f-ck about your comments

We all gon’ die one day but I’mma live my life my way

The end gets a little weird when he starts mocking himself pleading to corporations. ("Corporations can you please support me. Please. I swear I’m a nice n-gga now.")

See The Video Below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment