Thursday, January 31, 2013

[Video] Beyonce Sings The National Anthem A cappella At Press Conference, Addresses Controversy

“I love haters. No shade. No hate.” – Beyonce

Earlier today, she shut her critics up by opening up the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference with a live a cappella rendition of the National Anthem before asking, “Any Questions?”. Of course, the first question that was asked was if she indeed sang to a pre-recorded track during the Inauguration, and she responded:
Yes. I am a perfectionist. One thing about me is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show. A very emotional show for me. One of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundtrack, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the Inauguration and I wanted to make him proud so I decided to sing along to my pre-recorded track which is very common in the industry and I’m very proud of my performance.
I will absolutely be singing live [at the Super Bowl]. I am well rehearsed. This is what I was born to do. What I am born for.
She also answered a few questions on whether Destiny’s Child would be performing with her at the Super Bowl, why she feels the need to protect her daughter Blue Ivy, and if she loved haters.
On whether Kelly Rowland and Michelle would be performing with her during the half-time show:
I don’t know. I can’t really give you any details. I’m sorry!
On why she decided to share moments with her daughter in her upcoming documentary:
I feel like my daughter has changed me and changed my life and has given me so much purpose. I feel like this movie is very necessary and it shows a human side. We are all human and I feel like some point, my job is to protect her, but I’m happy I can tell my story on my terms.
On if she loves haters
I love haters. No shame. No hate.
Catch the videos below:

Beyonce sings the National Anthem


Press Conference Part 1 Click below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qph8076tR34

January 31, 2013
Necole Bitchie
www.Necole Bitchie.com
CNN
CNN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment