Friday, April 6, 2012

Saving your Relationship!!!


Ask Justice...

Every now and again we all get a little... shall I say less motivated??? But what do you do when you see the potential in your mate yet they fail to live up to it?

I believe in loving completely, and I have learned that loving someone completely means being honest. I suggest that you have a conversation with your mate and tell them how you feel. Let them know that this slump that they're in is only temporary and that you are there to support them.

Also understand that supporting them does not mean allowing them to take advantage of you. Your job is to help motivate them , not do everything for them.

I consider myself to be a pretty highly motivated person, whatever I set my mind to I usually do, but sometimes I do feel less motivated then usual. I don't feel that this makes me a bad person or even a lazy person, but it does present some challanges because I am in a relationship and there is someone depending on me to hold up my side of the relationship.

But what happens when you're with someone who makes you feel like your in the relationship alone. What if they have their own agenda, and makes you feel as if you'd be better off by yourself??? For most of us staying in a relationship that makes you feel unappreciated is better than being alone. As the old saying goes... I can do bad by myself, I don't need nobody to starve to death.

Although you may not be starving physically, emotionally your deprived... I am a firm believer that love is two way street, and it takes two to make it successful. Two people honestly trying to make it work, attempting to iron things out together, and ultimately sacrificing for the sake of your love.

If you're in a relationaship and things aren't exactly as they seem because of motivation issues, sexual or infidelity issues you have decide if the relationship is worth fighting for or if it's time to walk away.

I can't choose for you, in fact only you can decide. And remember if you chose to walk away there will be some sad days, and lonely nights. There's a chance your mate will move on, (if they do save yourself some embarrassment and stop calling) possibly with someone else.

But if your love is worth saving here are some tips to keep it HOTT...

1. A healthy relationship needs communication- you have to say what you feel!!!
2. Trust is also very, very, very important, once it's gone there's no coming back.
3. Reinforcement- gestures, words, compliments, flowers, date night, massages, etc.
4. Patience- a relationship consists of two inividuals coming together to live in harmony... And it takes time for two people to find that perfect rhythm.
5. When the two of you are really ready to make it work there will be no secrets, and everything will be out in the open... voicemail, email, social networking, etc. And if this is a problem you need more than the a Love doctor...
6. And last but not least- be sure that everyone is happy in the bedroom, because if everything else is done and there is no sexual chemistry... things are dying slowly... trust me!!!

If you have questions or something you want Justice to talk about email us at justicebahleetalks@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment