Saturday, April 7, 2012

Diggy Simmons let's J. Cole have it!!!


As many of you have heard Lil Diggy Simmons has been blasting on J Cole for his recently publicized sexual allegations regarding his sister, Vanessa Simmons...

According to young Diggy it all started when J Cole released a track entitled "Grew up Fast." It was released after he reached two million followers on twitter, and on the track Cole name dropped Diggy in the first verse:

"Move along cock-sucker, ain't got nothing to see,
'less you talking blockbuster, you n-ggas is not Russell
You more Diggy, Me, I'm more Biggie
No diss to the young boy, I'm just rapping, get bored quickly"

Although J Cole claimed that his statements were not a diss, Diggy let lose on him with a responding track entitled "What you say to me":

"The other day I was listening to Purple Rain , couldn't believe all the things that I hear em say
Who dat, who dat, you know who it is, hear you lying on my sis, tellin people that you hit
when your album drops I'ma hit you with your bricks, so I'ma bomb first on you since you wanna riff
who gonna call, you ain't got no friends, this fight fixed, you ain't got no wins,
little nigga named Cole think he live like me, jet setter trend setter, yeah you not like me
can't find a girl that you know that do not like me, can't find a girl I know, who know you, you dumb fool
wasn't even poppin in the school you used to go to."

From this nasty little lyrical spat Rev. Run himself took to twitter and responded:

J Cole.. Puts out 2 records Dissing family and Diggy & nobody cared.. Some1 leaks a old Diggy record & ther'es a problem?

Vanessa also responded to the allegations and said:

Our brothers r protective ova us CUZ guys stay LYING, MORE IMPTLY that ish NEVER HAPPENED

I'm not sure who did what but what I do know is that Lil Diggy is pissed, it sounds like Rev. Run supports his boy, J Cole is immature as hell for telling all the business (you can always tell the guys that never get any...teeheehee...), and poor Ms. Vanessa getting her name thrown all around town...

I hope J Cole learns his lesson and stops talking smack about the Simmons because obviously Homie don't play that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment